Nowadays, with the continuous rising of labor costs, profits of factory begin and keep declining. Therefore, at the meantime of constantly introducing advanced production equipments to improve work efficiency, it is necessary to carry out effective process control to reduce operating costs.
Process control needs to be controlled from the following aspects:
(1) Samples, drawings, SOPs, molds, etc. need to be confirmed in the preliminary R&D process to ensure the feasibility of mass production.
(2) During mass production, purchasing and PMC departments need purchase and coordinate to ensure the on-time delivery of materials to meet the needs of the production plan.
(3) IQC should strictly inspect the materials according to approval drawings of components to ensure that their quality meets standards.
(4) Production team should focus on 7S management and strict on-site control. Workers should strictly follow SOP, OPQC and QC control the quality during the production process.
(5) OQC makes pre-shipment inspection.
Only with the cooperation of sales, R&D, PMC, and quality department can we improve process control, ensure product quality and help the company run more smoothly.